March 2019 Business Meeting Notes
- Meeting Space
- We are spending more at our current business meeting space at Marple Christian Church than we are taking in donation. We are currently planning on moving our meetings to Denny’s at 47 Industrial Hwy Essington, PA 19029
- We will be voting for a new Arts and Science Officer at our next business meeting. So far Livia Petrolia and Maryna Borowska have expressed interest.
- Philly Ren Faire
- Doesn’t look like we’ll be demoing this year. Unless someone wants to take lead and be our Liaison.
- Roseia Poseia is our camp exchequer. Pennsic camp money ($60) can be given to her, either cash or check payable to Rose Marie.
- Camp Meeting TBD very likely early April
- Meeting Space
- Still looking for alternatives to gather. We are spending more for the meeting space then we are getting in donations.
- Looking for someone to run Bhakail Commons and Bhakail Yule. People have mentioned interest but so far there have been no bids submitted.
- Planning on attending Mudthaw Mar 30th and Coronation Apr 6th. Looking for retainers.
- Looking for Largesss/Gifts to give at Coronation
- “We are a Brony in Need ™ We have need for Autocrats for our regular events. (Commons, Yule, Tavern). And we need a proposal, a plan, and Aurocrats for fundraising events. Our Barony has need of an increase in funds. We also need a better meeting place. Either one that is less costly, or one that offers more options for our needs. Crafting, fighting, fencing, meeting, social space. We approach Spring, a time of renewal and growth. Let’s do just that, Shall we?”
- “The event report for Tavern has been submitted. Bhakail is up-to-date on all required financial reporting”
- Submissions from Pennsic 47 are starting to come back in recent LoARs
- Notes are being taken
- Web Minister
- Still intending to move from Yahoo Groups to Google Groups. It’ll happen to soon. Make yourself an East Kingdom Wiki page. It’s free and easy.
- Chancellor Minor
- “Please let me know if you would like any Children Activity at your event. I would be glad to put something together for you. The shire of Caer Adamant has asked mt to put something together for Spring Crown on May 4. If your are interested in helping out with this, please let me know at the following email firstname.lastname@example.org It would be very appreciated”
- Black Boot Company have been having semi regular meetings, talking about any topic our new comers want to know more about.
- Possible Philly PAX Unplugged Demo in Nov 2019