April 2019 Business Meeting Notes
- Lady Maryna Borowska Is our new MOAS.
- Lady Roseia Poseia is our camp exchequer. Pennsic camp money ($60/adult & $20/juvenile) can be given to her, either cash or check payable to Rose O’Connell. Money must be received by June 19th.
- Camp Meeting April 28 April 2019 at Baron Darmon and Baroness Sabines house.
- Pre-Reg Ends soon
- Mail in – May 31st
- Online (Unpaid) – June 6th
- Online (Paid) – June 19th
- Check your tents! Moldy tents are sad tents.
- Baron Mael Eoin is planning on a fundraiser at his house. More info coming later.
- Possible fundraiser at Bhakail Commons. Gold Key garb sale. Bake Sale. Constables Lost and Found Sale.
- Crown Tournament
- The barony would like together Largess gifts to present to the Royals on May 4th. If you are interested please contact The Seneschal.
- Meeting Space
- Still looking for alternatives to gather. We do like Denny’s but are willing to consider other places as well.
- Bhakail Commons- Lady Alesia de Maris of Ravenstar has offered to place a bid with a possible date of August 25th. She will look into getting the required permits and insurance.
- Yule- Lady Alesia de Maris of Ravenstar has offered to place a bid with a possible date of December 14th. Roseia Poseia would be Deputy Steward and Lord Martyn de Halliwell as head cook. The Contract should remain the same as last years, and the addition of a cleaning company being a requirement, which we are happy about.
- Tavern- Baron Mael Eoin and Baron Jibril have expressed interest in running this event in 2020.
- Several Bhakailis received at Mudthaw and Coronation
- Crown Tournament is fast approaching on May 4th.
- Looking for Largesss/Gifts to give at Crown Tournament
- Always taking recommendations for baronial awards
- Looking for volunteers to create some largess for the Royals to be presents at Crown Tournament
- “The first quarter financial report has been submitted”
- Lady Maryna Borowska Is our new MOAS!
- Looking to start a Backlog/Blank Scroll workshop. Possible around May 19th.
- Report already on the website.
- Notes are being taken
- Web Minister
- Still intending to move from Yahoo Groups to Google Groups. It’ll happen to soon.
- Make yourself an East Kingdom Wiki page. It’s free and easy.
- Officers should be using official emails.
- Chancellor Minor
- “Please let me know if you would like any Children Activity at your event. I would be happy to put something together for you. I am currently putting together some Children Activity for the Caer Adamant for Spring Crown on May 4. If your are interested in helping out with this, please let me know via email firstname.lastname@example.org. It would be very appreciated”
- We have lots of stuff
- Wants to have an Organization and Catalog day
- Black Boot Company have been having semi regular meetings, talking about any topic our new comers want to know more about.
- Planning an day to help newcomers pick out Outfits for events.
- Talk To Someone New Challenge. Find someone you don’t know at an event and start a conversation.
This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.